Sunday 5 November 2017

Store Dedicated to Cancer

Talk about London buses… I'm back again.  

Well, talk about London buses because I'm going to be down south next week at the launch of the UK's first retail store dedicated to people living with cancer, and their loved ones. It's the brainchild of Live Better With in collaboration with Browns and is based at Guy's Hospital Cancer Centre, London Bridge.

Honoured, is the only way I can describe being asked to attend the launch where I'll be reading from Tea & Chemo (any help choosing which chapter, gratefully received), participating in a Q&A together with Lucy O'Donnell, author of Cancer is My teacher, and signing copies of Tea &Chemo which will be available in store as well as from Live Better With online. 

And you're all invited! Please come and say hello, and bring some pennies because the shop looks gorgeous and there's nothing those clever people at Live Better With haven't thought of 😊

The store is now open Monday to Friday between 9 and 4pm and the official launch takes place between 11.30 and 1.30pm on Wednesday 8 November. Click here for more info. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! Jackie that is amazing! I so wish i could come and cheer you on! (i'm working that day - will see if i can change) Your inspiaration continues ! It's no wonder you have been chosen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, thank you! If there's any way you could get to the shop, it would be wonderful to see you... no pressure, though :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts and always respond :)